Alexey G. Krushelnitsky
Address:University of Halle, Institute of Physics, NMR group,
Betty-Heimann-Str. 7, 06120, Halle (Saale), Germany
Tel: +49 (345) 5528564
Fax: +49 (345) 5527161
Birth: 1964, Kazan, Russia
1986: Diploma with excellence in radiophysics, Physics Department, Kazan State University.
1991: Candidate of Physical and Mathematical Sciences (PhD), Kazan State University. The Thesis: "Nuclear magnetic relaxation and molecular motions in solutions of light globular proteins".
2007: Doctor of Physical and Mathematical Sciences (Habilitation), Kazan State University. The thesis: "Molecular dynamics of proteins and polypeptides. The relaxation and exchange NMR study".
1986 - 2011: Postgraduate Student - ... - Leading Researcher, Kazan Institute of Biochemistry and Biophysics of Russian Academy of Sciences, Kazan, Russia.
2010 - 2011: Docent (part time employment), Kazan State University, Microbiology Department, Kazan, Russia.
2011 - present: Postdoctoral fellow, Staff scientist, Martin-Luther University of Halle-Wittenberg, Faculty of Natural Sciences II, Institute of Physics, Halle, Germany.
Protein molecular dynamics in the solid and liquid states, application of various NMR techniques to biopolymer studies
Temporary work outside home laboratory
- 10/1991 – 12/1991: Ulm University, Section NMR, Ulm, Germany. Host: Prof. Rainer Kimmich
- 10/1992 – 9/1993: Stanford University, Stanford Magnetic Resonance Laboratory, Stanford, USA. Host: Prof. Oleg Jardetzky
- 4/1999 – 8/1999: University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, USA. Host: Prof. Kevin Mayo
- 1996 – 2011: two to five months long visits each year to University of Halle, Physics Department, NMR group, Halle, Germany. Hosts: Prof. Horst Schneider, Prof. Detlef Reichert, Prof. Kay Saalwachter
- 2/2008, 9/2009: Leibniz Institute of Molecular Pharmacology, Berlin-Buch, Germany. Host: Prof. Bernd Reif
Most notable achievements